Wednesday, May 23, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday

I didn't buy much this week. I don't really shop every week anyway. This week, I bought a new "blow" brush to replace the one that the "odd" electrical in Ireland ruined. Not that exciting. But this is!!

I haven't owned a belt in probably 10 (or more) years. Well, lately, my pants have been about to fall off of me. I've always had the problem of a "smaller" (I know that's a bit of an oxymoron right now, but it is what it is) waist compared to my posterior. Anyway, rather than keep hiking my pants up, I decided I needed to get a belt.

Butch and I were running errands together. We were stopping at Walmart to get salt for the pool so I decided to check out their belts. Here's the exciting part!
I got both of these best for 8 bucks! It's a little hard to tell, but the woven one is silver. It doesn't really matter because these belts are meant to be functional. They are never going to show!!

So that's it for me this week. Did you buy anything exciting?

My cousin, Chrissy did. She found this unusual fern.
 I have no idea what type it is. I tried looking it up, but couldn't find it. I love the texture of it.
 Chrissy has lots of shade---perfect for ferns.
 She has quite a variety along with an assortment of hostas.

And while we're talking about plants, let's move right on to trees.
This is the tree my siblings and I bought as a memorial to my brother, Ronnie. I can't wait to see it in person. We wanted this so that his little grands, Evie and Josie would have a point of reference---grandpa's tree. Being 5 and 3, they will have few memories of him. Jackie's friends gave her this memorial stone bench. I'm told it's pretty nice looking and  decent size. Kind of hard to tell! When I bought it, I told the "people" that I wanted soil amendments added. They said they always do that when they plant trees. I hope so!

Well that's it for What I Buy Wednesdays this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.